Tuesday 7 August 2012

Toy box and foot stool.

 I had this old toy box for about 8 years. I has gone from my oldest son all the way down to my 3 year old. The paint was very red and was getting a bit worn.

So I decided it was time for a face lift. Plus I had picked up this little gem of a stepping stool at a garage sale 2 weekends ago and thought it would make a cute pair.


I got to painting them with Annie Sloan Duck Egg blue (since I have so much paint left over still)....and  this is how they turned out. I also found an old book of Bambi that I have had since I was a baby and it is torn and starting to fall apart. I cut out the cutest pictures and mod podged them on the box and stool

here is how it turned out. I think it looks like it has been in a farm house since the 1950's..so cute and tuns of charm.



No comments:

Post a Comment