Thursday 2 August 2012

Old lawn chairs look new again

I have had these lawn chairs for around 10 years now and I was bugging my husband all summer to buy me a patio set ( I sit outside to watch the kids play but don't really use the patio as much as I want to)...so my hubby says "not right now" -translation "when pigs fly".
10 old faded green lawn chairs...I disliked even looking at them.
Walmart was having a great sale on spray paint so I picked out the funnest and boldest colours that I saw "Mandarine"  I also picked up white. So I have the green chairs a bright fun colour and the white chairs got a refreshing coat to bring them back to look nice again.



My next thing is to find some metal side tables "garage & yard sale hunting here I come". and I will transform my patio for the end of summer days and enjoy every moment I can outside while our canadian weather allows me too.

I hope you enjoy reading my blogs, if you do please subscribe as I am always doing something fun and new. I have lots of projects stored up to keep me busy all fall and winter long.

2 comments:

  1. Does the spray paint stay on the plastic? For real does it or only for a week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get the spray paint that is specific for plastic and it lasts no problem. It took me 2 cans per chair to get full coverage.

      Delete