Friday 3 August 2012

Mirror Mirror On the Wall


So I got this mirror at Good Will a few months back when I first started doing my DIY'ing and I loved the look of the old white but as I am getting better at my distressing, I wanted to make my mirror look more in place with my antique dinning room...so I put Duck Egg blue on it and distressed it. I still have to put the dark wax on but my girl friend Natalie "who I am doing the table & chairs for" has it so I will re-update this blog when I am fully done the mirror and give you a final peek at it. The dark wax will really bring this mirror from nice to oh la la.

So this is a picture of it distressed. I am pretty happy. I also painted my candle holders to match  the color too...it was a fun project for my sons to help me with for an hour (no fighting and it was quiet YEAH).



No comments:

Post a Comment