Thursday 16 August 2012

A shabby chic hutch

So this is my latest transformation.
I got it at a garage sale for a mere 15 bucks. I loved the look of it and what I could make it.
Isn't she cute...just needs a bit of TLC

Well I got to thinking when I got her, what does she want to look like. I wasn't too sure at first if I should mod her up but then I thought - nope she is chic. So I decided to do a Nate Berkus and paint the inside a different colour to make it pop. Here is the end result.





3 comments:

  1. Hey Susie! Great makeover! I'm just popping by to tell you that you WON my Burlapfabric.com giveaway! Contact me at betterafter@live.com and I'll get you hooked up. Thanks so much for entering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great find and new color choice.
    Beautiful,
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete