Monday 28 May 2012

What to do with left over chalk board paint?

Well, I have almost an entire can of chalk board paint left over from my son's desk project.
I got to thinking, what else can I use this for?.
I was driving my 6 yr old middle son around yesterday and I saw a garage sale sign and thought I must just pop in and check this one out. When I went there, there was a ton of FREE things (another project I will post later about this free stuff), and the lady also had some canning jars for 25 cents each.

That got my mind racing, what can I use these for? And a big light bulb went off.  These would go great on top of the desk I just painted.


So I grabbed some painters tape and marked out a rectangle shape so I could label the jars for neat items.

This project took me less than 45 minutes from start to finish to complete. It was a fun thing to surprise my son with for when he comes home from school.


No comments:

Post a Comment