Friday 18 May 2012

Welcome to my DIY blog

I am a self proclaimed frugal person. I admit it. I am a bargain hunter. I scour to find a good deal and even something that someone wants to throw away and make it look pretty.


This was my very first DIY item. I got this beat up 125 yr old decons bench that some man didn't want anymore. I paid him $15 bucks for it. It was beat up and really rough looking. I wish I would of taken a pre-picture of it but I forgot...lesson learned to take a before photo.


Well I decided to do this bench in a white colour to match my decor in my house. I am in love with white furniture look so you will see a bit of that from me as the blogs start to come.







I really hope you enjoy coming on this refurbishing journey with me and get inspired to take the "what did you buy???" to "Amazing, where did you buy that?" and do it for yourself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment